Part-time and Full-time Vacancies Available
Job Start – March 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to work as part of our popular St. Colme Street clinic.
Our busy and growing clinic offers high standards of treatment and rehabilitation within the city centre. Referrals are mainly a mixture of sports injuries, general MSK and spinal conditions.
Applicants must be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and have a strong focus on providing patients with first class treatment and customer service. High standards of online note keeping are expected along with the ability to complete additional referral based administration.
- MSK Chartered Physiotherapist
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Post-graduate qualifications such as orthopaedic medicine, MACP, acupuncture and dry needling would be beneficial but not essential.
- An interest in developing a specialist area e.g. women’s/men’s health, ante/ post-natal, vestibular, pilates etc. would also be advantageous.
- Manual therapy and sports massage skills are essential.
- One years post-grad MSK Physiotherapy experience preferable.
- Applicants must be fully registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, HCPC and currently on the PVG scheme.
Applications should include a covering letter and CV to email@example.com