Nutritional Therapy is about transforming lives through dietary and lifestyle advice to help you achieve optimum health, wellbeing and vitality.
How Does Nutritional Therapy Work?
It can be a struggle to find your groove with so many conflicting messages about good and bad food choices. And, the truth is, what’s right for one person may not be what your body needs to flourish.
Nutritional therapy cuts through the noise and focuses on you, the individual and what you personally need to maximise your health. Using a range of tools and testing to identify potential causes of ill health and nutritional imbalances, we can understand how these contribute to your symptoms and design personalised plans which aim to address the root cause.
To benefit from the power of food, it needs to integrate with your lifestyle and way of living; whether you’re a mum cooking for a family of four, a professional working 12 hour days with a long commute, an amateur athlete juggling daily nutrition with fuelling for training, we’ll design a plan that addresses these challenges and makes lifestyle recommendations to make the journey easier and more enjoyable. And, with regular check ins along the way we’ll keep you accountable, allowing flexibility to make the changes required to keep you on track.
Nutritional Therapy May Support (Not Limited To):
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Sports performance
- Digestive disorders
- Mood disorders
- Fertility and reproductive health
- Men’s health
- Skin health
- Immune support
- Sleep disorders
- Allergies and intolerances
- Cardiovascular health
- Hormonal imbalances
Sarah Ormerod | Nutritional Therapist
What Can You Expect?
- Complete confidentiality
- Nutrition and lifestyle plans tailored to you and your needs
- Compliance to both the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council codes of conduct and ethics
How It Works:
1. INITIAL IN-DEPTH CONSULTATION
A 90 minute appointment where we’ll delve deep into your current health and presenting symptoms, family history, lifestyle, levels of physical activity, use of medication, diet. You’ll keep a seven day food and activity diary prior to the appointment to help us assess your current vs recommended intake and personal needs.
2. TAILORED NUTRITION AND LIFESTYLE PLAN
- A written assessment, inclusive of aims, goals and timeframe
- A one week meal plan to get you started, inclusive of recipes
- A shopping list to get the cupboards stocked
- A complimentary follow up phone call to ask any questions
3. ASSESSMENT OF PROGRESS
4-6 weeks following your initial consultation we recommend a follow up appointment (60 and 30 minute appointments are available):
- Review of health and progress with your plan
- Analysis of food diary
- Review of any test results
- A revised nutrition & lifestyle plan
Initial consultation (90 mins):
£120 £85 (Special Introductory Offer)
Follow up appointment (60 mins): £60
Follow up appointment (30 mins): £40
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment to be made prior to the initial consultation to secure your appointment. 48 hours notice prior to the consultation is required to cancel or reschedule and the full fee will be refunded.
Contact Sarah to schedule your nutrition consultation today!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 07872645946