Experienced MSK Physiotherapist
An exciting new part-time opportunity has arisen for an MSK Physiotherapist to work as part of our popular Comely Bank clinic.
Our busy clinic offers high standards of treatment and rehabilitation with referrals being a mixture of sports injuries and general MSK conditions.
Applicants must be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and have a strong focus on providing patients with first class treatment and excellent customer service.
Qualities We Are Looking For:
* A team player with an excellent work ethic and a willingness to learn
* Manual therapy and sports massage skills are essential
* Have a minimum of three years post-graduate experience
* Experience in private practice is essential
* Fully qualified physiotherapist registered with the CSP and HCPC
* Post-grad orthopaedic medicine, MACP, acupuncture and dry needling would be beneficial but not essential
* An interest in a specialist physiotherapy area e.g. women’s/men’s health, ante/ post-natal, vestibular, pilates etc. would also be advantageous
* Part-time initially (minimum 20 hours), however, this may develop to full-time if desired
* Day-time and evening clinics
* Availability for weekend clinics would be advantageous
* Start date July-August 2020
* Salary negotiable depending on experience
* Provide clients with a comprehensive assessment and explanation of their condition and guide them with a clear treatment plan based on their needs
* Providing clients with a progressive home exercise plan via our physiotec software
* Build long-term relationships with sports clubs and other referring collaborative partners
* Occasionally present topics to staff members during in-service sessions
* Assist in the day-to-day running of the clinic
* Comply fully with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures and all hygiene standards, infection control and cleaning protocols
Applications should include a covering letter and CV to Richard Worrall, firstname.lastname@example.org